This season invites you to realign with our goals and heart’s deepest desires. It’s a time to reflect on what lights you up? What makes you feel whole? Your energy matters and so does how you decide to use it.
This is an invitation from the universe to release what’s no longer serving you so you can make space for what you would like to call in throughout the next year. The spring equinox 2022 is a time of growth, nurturing, and abundance. As the blossoms bloom around you, so do your dreams. Feel re-energized with a hint of optimism and eager to embrace a fresh start.
The spring equinox and astrological new year mark a powerful and potent portal for the year ahead. It’s time to release the cold chill of winter and the all-encompassing emotional tidal wave of new season. The days are gaining light, and so does the passion and confidence to go after your most heart-centered desires. This is a magical time for spellwork and to manifest alongside this celestial cycle.
Here are a few actions you can take on the spring equinox that will supercharge any manifestations you are calling in for the year to come.
- Create a sigil (aka a symbol). Write your intention down on a piece of paper. Be specific and use the present tense, as if it’s already materialized. For example, “I am abundant.” Next, remove all of the vowels and redundant letters from your sentence. Take the remaining letters and form them together in an abstract symbol. Now you’ll want to charge your sigil with your energy. You can visualize your energy moving toward the sigil and charging it, or use movement or dance to embody the feeling of your intention. Lock it in. Next, burn the sigil (it is fiery Aries season after all) and leave the rest of the magic to the Cosmos.
- Clean out your closet. Sorting through your clothes is a wonderful way to release past versions of yourself and stagnant energy. Who knew spring cleaning could be so magical? By removing old pieces from your wardrobe, imagine you are releasing old patterns and versions of yourself that no longer align with what you’re calling in for the year to come. You’re creating space for a fresh slate.
- Deep clean the entry way to your home. Scrubbing your entryway signals to the universe that you are ready and eager for new opporutnites. The energy flows better and you can even add in a dash of cinnamon to your cleansing mix to call in more opportunities and abundance your way.
- Plant a seed. There is nothing more potent than planting an actual seed. As you are planting the seed, envision your goal. Embody the feeling of what it will be like to work toward your goal and what it will feel like once you’ve finally reached it. As you nurture the seed and witness its growth, hold your vision and imagine this as a physical representation of your desires.
- Create a vision board. Go through some of your favorite magazines and collage a vision board. Cut out images that inspire you, light you up, and that remind you of what you’d like to manifest for the year ahead. Cut out specific words, too, that align with your goals.
The mind is more powerful than it gets credit for. The intersection of the mind and the mundane is where the magic happens. When you pair any of these practices with your intention, you are creating space and taking physical action toward your goal. Enjoy the astrological new year and watch the magic unfold as you move through the remainder of the zodiac this year.