On the morning of April 22nd, 2023, at 3:33 AM, Jupiter will transit into Aries, while the shadow planet, Rahu is already present in Aries. The conjunction of these two planets will create the Guru Chandal Yoga. This conjunction creates a unique planetary combination that has a stromg effect on people’s lives.
Guru Chandal Yoga starts in Aries sign on April 22, 2023 and ends on October 30, 2023
Jupiter is considered the planet of knowledge, wisdom, and spirituality, and is considered very auspicious, while Rahu is known for its destructive tendencies and illusions.
We have just undergone a Solar Eclipse and this Yoga is adding to the already chaotic situation.
Chandal Dosh Effect
- A time when people will want to disrespect their elders and Gurus/mentors. Slashing reputations, challenging on social media, the need will be to showcase one’s power (which is actually ego and not real power)
- Guru Chandal Dosha repeatedly interrupts regular work. Work does not get completed, there is a sense of frustration. It hinders the native’s conscience. Eventually, they can become mentally weak.
- It pushes people to be impulsive and take a wrong decision.
- The possibility of getting involved in legal issues also increases. They may be forced to visit the court for several legal reasons.
- People do not hesitate to disrespect their elders and respectable people. They have extra marital affairs.
- People can also gamble money for the property. They can get violent too.
- Apart from this, they also become cruel, deceitful, drunken. In their business, there is a confluence of qualities like jealousy, deception, conspiracy, slyness, maliciousness.
- Mental and Physical health is severely affected.
Recommend Read: Spirituality and Religion: Which Path Is For You?
Remedies For Guru Chandal Yoga
- You will feel threatened and challenged by everyone. It could be on social media or in person. Do not react, be calm.
- Be very mindful of your words. Control your speech and try to speak sweetly.
- Worship the planet Jupiter and seek his blessings, as well as the blessings of your gurus and parents. It diminishes the effect of Guru Chandal Dosh.
- Be polite, and do not respond with anger/impulse.
- Sleep over decisions, do not be in a hurry to react. Listen to elders and mentors before taking any step.
- Feed palak to cows.
- Help the poor needy with food, food, clothes, money, etc.
- The negative effects of Rahu can also be eliminated by worshiping Lord Hanuman. Hence, recite Hanuman Chalisa.
- Regular worship of Shiva and Lord Ganesha also gives auspicious results and removes the harmful effect of Guru Chandal Dosh.
In the ever-changing turn of the wheel of life, all situations/planetary conjunctions come to give us an opportunity to showcase the lessons learnt.
We are given CenterStage to exhibit our patience, calmness, strength, faith, power, confidence and belief that the Universe does have our back. While these situations can seem challenging in this reality, remember it is nothing but a test to see if all the work we have done till now has gone into our DNA.
Chin up folks, smile and respond from a higher energetic space.